As you can guess, I have been nominated for The Sunshine Award, I firstly want to say a massive thank you to Shruti, who nominated me for this award. Do check out her captivating food recipes and stories.
Link- Cooking Diary By Shruti
It feels amazing to just share my thoughts and feelings with people akin to me. This honor just makes my experience of blogging even more extraordinary and I hope that I can keep sharing my love for desserts with you wonderful people. This award just enforces, the long way your passion and determination can take you.
I believe in passing on Love, Luck & Happiness. Hence I want to nominate ten blogs who in my eyes are worthy of this award. They have been inspirational for me and in a way key contributors in helping me nurture my blog.
FOR ALL MY NOMINESS:
> Display the award on your blog
> Thank and link back the person who nominated you for the award in this case me 🙂
> Nominate your top 10 personal favourite blogs, they can be of any kind and on any platform.
> Link the nominees in your post and let them know they have been awarded.
> Finally write 10 interesting things about yourself.
PS: Participation is not compulsory but why not share this forward and continue appreciating people, the more love luck and happiness passed around the better 😀
PLEASE PARTICIPATE !
10 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT ME:
1) I LOVE FOOD
2) I LOVE DESSERTS EVEN MORE
3) MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS RED
4) I HAVE A BUNCH OF FAVOURITE MOVIES AND SONGS, CAN NEVER CHOOSE JUST ONE!
5) I HATE WAKING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING
6) IF I CANNOT GET SOMETHING RIGHT, I TRY AND TRY UNTIL I SUCCEED
7) I LOVE SOLVING PEOPLES PROBLEMS AND GIVING ADVICE TO OTHERS
8) IF TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD FOR NO REASON WAS A PROFESSION, I WOULD BE SUPER RICH!
9) I HOPE TO OPEN MY OWN ADVERTISING AGENCY ONE DAY
10) I WISH I COULD DATE THEO JAMES & RYAN GOSLING. LOVE THEM !
HOPE MY NOMINEES PASS ON THE LOVE, TO DO SO JUST READ THE RULES ABOVE 😀
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS POST AND CHECK OUT MY NOMINATED BLOGS
THANK YOU 🙂
Since many of you enjoyed reading my post on five special blogs that have been inspirational for me, I decided to make it a recurring feature and therefore you can expect to see this kind of post more often. I Hope you find these blogs as exciting and inducing as the previous ones. Enjoy 🙂
1) Eat Play Love : Going through this blog is like flipping through pages of a family scrapbook, thoroughly enjoyable and endearing. I adore the fact that it’s not a generic portrayal of a family who dote on food and its culture but an account of the their lives. Not only is it engaging but also has spectacular pictures of them and their delicious dishes. If you are looking for a pleasant weekend activity with your family, take a recipe out of their blog !
Link – Eat Play Love
2) The Domestic Man : If a woman cooks somehow it does not seem unnatural but when a man cooks it just creates a temporary stir in people’s mind. That being the reason I could not resist viewing Russ Crandall’s blog. Insightful and a true account of the history of American food is the best way to sum up his website. His healthy yet flavoursome dishes will leave you with the urge to switch your lunch or dinner with his! Do go visit his blog for some delectable and nutritious recipes.
Link – The Domestic Man
3) @ Down Under : Personally when I visit blogs I feel as though a visual specimen can just add a whole different aspect to your recipe and going through this blog is just a visual treat. Each picture gives you the feeling as though you’re looking at a beautifully crafted painting. The different colours and platings make the food come alive. Recommended as the blog to read by Saveur, the mixture of her personal recipes and photographs equals to a visual feast you cannot miss out on.
Link – @ Down Under
4) Local Kitchen : A “virtual Kitchen Notebook” sounds interesting right ? but once you get on the website it’s a lot more than just recipes, through Kaela’s tips on how to grow your own produce your hesitation towards this kind of a lifestyle will be terminated. Some interesting facts, Scrumptious dishes and a lifestyle to follow suit. To learn these tips and more visit the site!
link – Local Kitchen
5) Sweet And Crumbly : Simple and Witty is the best way to describe Geni and describing her blog well nothing would do it justice. A simple layout should not have you fooled, her food has a soul of its own and you cannot resist staring at her desserts, right from her irish soda bread to the cinnamon spiced cupcakes you will want to try it all. So get cracking !
Link – Sweet And Crumbly
Hope you visit these blogs and enjoyed this post.
PS: REMEMBER TO SWEETEN IT UP !
Thank you 🙂
This post is specially dedicated to those who took part in my competition last week, I just want to say that I wish I had more prizes to give away because your answers were so innovative, exciting and made me hungry !!
As I promised those who participated, one lucky winner whose name I would pick out of a hat, would win a 12 month free subscription to BBC’S GOOD FOOD MAGAZINE !!
Those of you who wished they had participated and could not do not worry, stay tuned as I intend to host many competitions like these in the future 🙂
I am hosting a competition on my blog do check it out FABULOUS FREEBIE:DON’T MISS OUT. I have been getting some great answers from you all, I just want to say that I have read all the comments made and I am amazed as well as in love with each of the combinations you all have sent. My job to pick the winner has become much tougher than I had thought hence I will pick the winner out of a hat. I promise to be fair ! 🙂
Now for the best part, I will be announcing the prize, If you are a food lover this is going to be a dream come true. The winner will get:
A magazine dedicated to food and food lovers, packed with over 80 recipes ranging from breakfast to dinner and dessert!! What else? A personal buyer’s guide, celebrity chefs and their recipes, section for the popular television cooking shows and tips to make your cooking experience easy.
Uk’s top food magazine is a must for a foodaholic and it can be your’s all you have to do is share your coolest/craziest dessert combination you have tried, or want to try! Here is the link to the competition page. FABULOUS FREEBIE:DON’T MISS OUT
The competition ends at 12:00 am on 5th March,2014 so please enter it if you have not.
So here is your chance to win a fabulous prize, all you have to do is tell me the craziest/coolest combination you have tried in desserts or want to try and post it in the comment section below with your email address. I will announce the prize shortly, do remember that good things come to those who wait !
Terms & Conditions
# This competition is only open to people living within the United Kingdom.
# It is open from 12:00 am GMT on 26th febuary,2014 until 12:00 am GMT 5th March,2014
# Adding your email address with your comment would be ideal, but if you are not comfortable with disclosing your details publically it’s okay 🙂
Hope you enjoy this competition and post!
Thank you 🙂