Since many of you enjoyed reading my post on five special blogs that have been inspirational for me, I decided to make it a recurring feature and therefore you can expect to see this kind of post more often. I Hope you find these blogs as exciting and inducing as the previous ones. Enjoy 🙂
1) Eat Play Love : Going through this blog is like flipping through pages of a family scrapbook, thoroughly enjoyable and endearing. I adore the fact that it’s not a generic portrayal of a family who dote on food and its culture but an account of the their lives. Not only is it engaging but also has spectacular pictures of them and their delicious dishes. If you are looking for a pleasant weekend activity with your family, take a recipe out of their blog !
Link – Eat Play Love
2) The Domestic Man : If a woman cooks somehow it does not seem unnatural but when a man cooks it just creates a temporary stir in people’s mind. That being the reason I could not resist viewing Russ Crandall’s blog. Insightful and a true account of the history of American food is the best way to sum up his website. His healthy yet flavoursome dishes will leave you with the urge to switch your lunch or dinner with his! Do go visit his blog for some delectable and nutritious recipes.
Link – The Domestic Man
3) @ Down Under : Personally when I visit blogs I feel as though a visual specimen can just add a whole different aspect to your recipe and going through this blog is just a visual treat. Each picture gives you the feeling as though you’re looking at a beautifully crafted painting. The different colours and platings make the food come alive. Recommended as the blog to read by Saveur, the mixture of her personal recipes and photographs equals to a visual feast you cannot miss out on.
Link – @ Down Under
4) Local Kitchen : A “virtual Kitchen Notebook” sounds interesting right ? but once you get on the website it’s a lot more than just recipes, through Kaela’s tips on how to grow your own produce your hesitation towards this kind of a lifestyle will be terminated. Some interesting facts, Scrumptious dishes and a lifestyle to follow suit. To learn these tips and more visit the site!
link – Local Kitchen
5) Sweet And Crumbly : Simple and Witty is the best way to describe Geni and describing her blog well nothing would do it justice. A simple layout should not have you fooled, her food has a soul of its own and you cannot resist staring at her desserts, right from her irish soda bread to the cinnamon spiced cupcakes you will want to try it all. So get cracking !
Link – Sweet And Crumbly
Hope you visit these blogs and enjoyed this post.
PS: REMEMBER TO SWEETEN IT UP !
Thank you 🙂